Saturday 11 September 2010

The Wedding of Zoe & Ian at Titchfield Abbey, Hampshire by Sam Carter Photography




On 28th August 2010 I photographed the wedding of Zoe and Ian from Titchfield in Hampshire. They were the winners of a competition I ran back towards the beginning of the year to receive free wedding photography.


The ceremony took place at St John the Baptist Church in Titichfield and afterwards we travelled the short distance to Titchfield Abbey, a beautiful old abbey ruins, for some bride and groom shots.


Here a a few of the images from the day. If you would like more information on our photography services please visit our website at www.samcarterphotography.com or email us at enquiries@samcarterphotography.com.





























1 comment:

  1. The shots are really amazing! On my pre wedding shoot I had so much fun. I wanted a nice location and a lot of ideas for the shoot and our photographer luckily came with both in mind. We had so much fun and he also covered out NYC wedding venues, just last month. I really enjoyed my wedding adventure!

    ReplyDelete